Ads API Sandbox¶
Ads API Sandbox
The sandbox is an environment for you to test and build your Ads API implementation.
Campaigns created via the sandbox will not be served to users and test records for objects such as funding instruments can be created dynamically.
Using the sandbox is as simple as calling the appropriate hostname of
ads-api-sandbox.twitter.com but it also contains some unique functionality found only in the sandbox.
Make an initial request to POST accounts to create a new advertiser account. The response from this call will contain an account_id that can be used for subsequent requests. This behavior was modified from the previous version of this endpoint (v0) to enable consumers to create and test against multiple advertiser accounts.
Sandbox-Only Endpoint List:
- POST /1/accounts/ Create an account on the sandbox
- POST /1/accounts/:account_id/features/ Add an account feature to an account on the sandbox
- POST /1/accounts/:account_id/funding_instruments Add a funding instrument to an account on the sandbox
- DELETE /1/accounts/:account_id Delete an account on the sandbox
- DELETE /1/accounts/:account_id/features Delete an account feature from an account on the sandbox
- DELETE /1/accounts/:account_id/funding_instruments/:id Delete a funding instrument from an account on the sandbox