Access to photos or videos on Iphone

MSt3ph
@MSt3ph Molly E Stephenson

I accidently hit "Don't allow" to twitter accessing my photos and videos when I recently updated my phone. Now when I go to change my profile picture/header a screen pops up that says "This app does not have access to your photos or videos. You can enable access in privacy settings." I have looked all over for the privacy settings and to change it, but I can't find it any where! I'd really like to fix this! Thanks :)

1 year 28 weeks ago

Replies

jdinusa
@jdinusa Jason

I did the same thing! I solved it by going to Settings > Privacy > Photos then turning on Twitter

1 year 28 weeks ago
iamnajmuddin
@iamnajmuddin mohd najmuddin

where i can find the 'privacy' button?

1 year 28 weeks ago
Bigscoot311
@Bigscoot311 Scott Williams

Thanks!

43 weeks 6 days ago
janamagone
@janamagone Jana Magone

Exactly my problem, i could not find the button "privacy" under Settings. Finally i found it on iPhone < Settings < Privacy . Don't go via Twitter.

1 year 28 weeks ago
redskinscap1
@redskinscap1 Martha

Thanks for posting this...problem solved :)

1 year 4 weeks ago
Omar1Torres
@Omar1Torres Omar Torres ⚽

I'm still very confused on how to do this.... When I click on privacy the only thing that comes up is their policy stuff.

1 year 28 weeks ago
BedfordJulie
@BedfordJulie Julie Bedford

I had same problem. You need to come out of twitter. Go to settings app on your iPad or iPhone. Under that you'll find privacy. Then photos. Then enable twitter under there. Back to twitter nd it will be sorted!

1 year 28 weeks ago
JohnMikaelian
@JohnMikaelian John Mikaelian

I had the same problem and I fixed it. Don't go to the twitter app go to the iPhone settings icon > privacy > photos > turn on twitter access

1 year 27 weeks ago
kat_sk8
@kat_sk8 Kat Kaitola

Thanks! simple and to the point solved my problem

1 year 21 weeks ago
manbeltran
@manbeltran JesusBeltran

I got the iPhone 5 and i tried to post a picture on from camera roll and it says that twitter doesn't have permission or whatever or can't access to photos. But I have twitter on in privacy, what's wrong with it?

1 year 15 weeks ago
gr_room
@gr_room green room flowers

brilliant - I did the same. All resolved. Thanks for the advice.

1 year 13 weeks ago
EgleO
@EgleO Egle Obcarskaite

Excellent advices, thanx to all of you! Problems solved, were happy! cheers!

1 year 10 weeks ago
sonjayelich
@sonjayelich sonja yelich

i still can't post photos from my iPhone 4s to Twitter. recently i had to get a new iPhone. didn't have this problem before. have tried going thru settings, privacy and enabling twitter to allow me to post pics. still now worky. HELP. PLEASE.

1 year 1 week ago
fred_dioso
@fred_dioso Frederick D. Dioso

Thank you for posting this message! It helped me solve my problem.

47 weeks 3 days ago
cas5_621
@cas5_621 Christine Stockwell

On iPad: Go to Photos in Settings. It lists every app and whether you have given it permission to access your photos (photo streaming or albums). It took me a good while to figure this out.

47 weeks 2 days ago