driverInside
@driverInside Hiram E. Perez

When I click in "create new" twitter responses with a error

https://twitter.com/settings/widgets/new

1 year 16 weeks ago

Replies

jkilo
@jkilo Justin Kelsey

I'm having the same problem for a while now. Anyone know a solution?

1 year 15 weeks ago
benward
@benward Ben Ward

Can you specify the error please? Usually this kind of thing is trigger when you need to ensure you have the domain name of the page you're going to put the widget on in the ‘domains’ field.

1 year 15 weeks ago
Adweek
@Adweek Adweek

Ben, can you please help with this widget issue? It doesn't make sense that I'm getting this error message for widgets. New widgets get the error message and don't work. Existing widgets also get the error message (no preview) though thankfully they are still working on the site.

1 year 14 weeks ago
TKDMann
@TKDMann Don E. Mann

I don't even get to the widget options. When I click on "Create New" at the widget settings, I get the message "Something is technically wrong" and a broken robot image. I wonder if that's what @driverinside is saying, too.

1 year 8 weeks ago
Adweek
@Adweek Adweek

Similar problem here. It gives me the error "Was unable to generate a widget preview with this configuration. Some of the settings may be in an invalid or unexpected format."

Last week I had no problem doing this.

1 year 15 weeks ago
brandallen
@brandallen Brandon Allen

Same error as @Adweek:
"Was unable to generate a widget preview with this configuration. Some of the settings may be in an invalid or unexpected format."

I have the correct domain name in domain field.

1 year 15 weeks ago
Daniel_Mintz_
@Daniel_Mintz_ IBIKERide

Same issue

1 year 7 weeks ago
kalstrom
@kalstrom Kal Ström

I've never been able to create a widget, and I've tried from time to time since the widget function was released.

I never even get to the settings part, just get an error ("Something went technically wrong") when I click create new.

1 year 6 weeks ago
eugenio6920
@eugenio6920 Eugenio

QUIERO CREAR MI NUEVO WIDGET QUIEN ME DICE @EUGENIO6920 DIGANME O MI NUMERO 04163695714

1 year 6 weeks ago
caoptson
@caoptson Cao P.T Sơn

i get this error and solution is go to account setting and turn of protected my tweets

45 weeks 1 day ago
TKDMann
@TKDMann Don E. Mann

Well, we're finally able to create widgets with our @Daily_Press account. We didn't change anything; we're just finally able to do it. Yay.

45 weeks 21 hours ago
BadDapple89
@BadDapple89 Chip Pedersen

I get the following error every time I try to create a widget. "403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it."

31 weeks 1 day ago
Dgriffen
@Dgriffen David Griffen

Same here. Tried Chrome and Explorer with no difference. Signed out, signed in, checked and unchecked every box. Same error message. 403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.

31 weeks 1 day ago
SchoolofSong
@SchoolofSong School of Song

Same error. Yesterday, I could create one. Today, error message.

31 weeks 1 day ago
aljoaid_a
@aljoaid_a عبدالله الجعيد

no123cgaljoaid

31 weeks 1 day ago
TchMoorenglish
@TchMoorenglish Teachmoorenglish

Same here. 403... Please fix Twitter!

31 weeks 18 hours ago
StJamesGaels
@StJamesGaels St. James Gaels

Any sign of a solution for this?

I'm trying to create a widget at https://twitter.com/settings/widgets but I'm getting an error "403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it."

Would there be any chance I could create the xml file manually from this:
http://monkeyraptor.johanpaul.net/2013/04/google-sites-embedding-twitter-timeline.html

31 weeks 13 hours ago
episod
@episod Taylor Singletary

We're aware of the issue and working to resolve it, follow this ticket for update:

Issue #1304: Some users cannot create widgets; receive HTTP 403 instead

When I select the Create Widget button I get the message "403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it." Yesterday I successfully created 2 widgets, then deleted them and since then I can't create them.

Updates

• We're aware of the issue and working to resolve it.
  • This should be resolved now, for some time. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention.
31 weeks 12 hours ago
SchoolofSong
@SchoolofSong School of Song

Solved for me. Thanks!

31 weeks 8 hours ago