My twitter account got hacked

Rob_M97
@Rob_M97 Rob✈

Just today my twitter account got. & Now I can't sign in what so ever. i think the hacker changed the password, and email. If one of the Admins could please recover it for me it would be great. The account that got hacked is @BerGrilzzPls

1 year 7 weeks ago

Replies

proj_assistant
@proj_assistant Project Assistant

My account was hacked as well and I recreated it. They changed the username to something new but I found out through my personal account that I'm still following the hacker.

https://twitter.com/RealPrice_OL/followers_you_follow

This guy got into our account and then changed the username, password and email... How is this possible? My staff may have integrated it with some 3rd party software?

42 weeks 2 days ago
mindfacts
@mindfacts Mind Facts

My twitter account @factsnetwork has been hacked, and the email was changed i think so. I've sent twitter many hacked account request.But they didn't helped.
How do i get it back?

Username @factsnetwork

Please help

25 weeks 3 days ago
relientkenny
@relientkenny I follow back !!!

my account was recently hacked too but i got mine back in like 2weeks! All you have to do is file the necessary ticket and literally just send twitter a TON of them.i sent them like 50 and they should get on it fast.

21 weeks 3 days ago
Peekeers_Inc
@Peekeers_Inc Peekeers

MY ACCOUNT @PEEKEERS WAS HACKED INTO AND CHANGED TO @SNEEEKEEERS TWITTER SUPPORT HAS DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ASSIST ME WITH THIS MATTER I HAVE CREATED A PETITION ONLINE DEMANDING TWITTER TO REQUIRE PERSONALIZED SECURITY QUESTIONS BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS HACKED THE HACKER WILL CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THR ACCOUNT. I HAVE SCREEN SHOTS AND DOCUMENTATION TO PROVE THAT MY ACCOUNT BELONGS TO ME BUT NO ONE HAS TAKEN THE TIME TO READ MY EMAILS OR FAX. MY BRAND IS INCORPORATED AND THIS ACCOUNT IS USED TO SPEAK TO MY TARGET AUDIENCE I WAS HACKED TWICE BU THE SAME USER VIA THE TWITTER APP. SIGN MY PETITION ON CHANGE.ORG I HAVE PERSONAL INFO IN MY ACCOUNT DM AND THIS IS VERY UPSETTING. THE LINK FOR THE PETITION IS AT THE BOTTOM.

http://www.change.org/petitions/twitter-inc-require-security-questions-for-account-users-to-protect- them-against-hackers-email-verfication-is-not-enough?share_id=uPsGanzmys&utm_campaign=twitter_link&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition

23 weeks 10 hours ago
XxxhooishanxxX

What is file the necessary ticket? My account got hacked too how did u manage to get your account back?

20 weeks 5 days ago