how do i add photos to my twitter page?

KeishiaTreber
@KeishiaTreber Keishia Treber

I just wanted to add photos to my main page, so clients could view an example of my work on my twitter to entice them to see more of my work from my online store, blog, etc. Do I need to add an app? is so where do I go to do that? Thank you!!!

2 years 25 weeks ago

Replies

vinciazee
@vinciazee Paul Callanan

Hello Keishia, just go to the usual tweet box and click it. Look to the left and you see two "ICON'S", one of which is a Camera "ICON". Click here and upload as much as you like.

2 years 25 weeks ago
AliciaMoffet98
@AliciaMoffet98 Alicia Moffet98

I still don't get it..

1 year 36 weeks ago
Gp1962Gp
@Gp1962Gp Gian

Look in the box where you paste or write you twitter info. move your cursor around just outside the box in the left hand corner. and you will see the two icons become highlighted one says add and image and the other says add your location. click the one on the left and it says add an image. EASY.

1 year 35 weeks ago
garlanddagreat
@garlanddagreat Garland Calhoun

THANKS!!! AFTER YEARS NOE I CAN POST

47 weeks 6 days ago
Gp1962Gp
@Gp1962Gp Gian

Look in the box where you paste or write you twitter info. move your cursor around just outside the box in the left hand corner. and you will see the two icons become highlighted one says add and image and the other says add your location. click the one on the left and it says add an image. EASY.

1 year 35 weeks ago
sagar_rathodbsc
@sagar_rathodbsc sagar rathod

thanx!!

1 year 31 weeks ago
Gp1962Gp
@Gp1962Gp Gian

Has everyone got it now ?

1 year 35 weeks ago
imani28011
@imani28011 imani2801

To add pictures on twitter you simply click on the blue feather/ button to compose a tweet at the top, than you click on the camera icon at the bottom, and you choose pics from your computer to add.

47 weeks 5 days ago
sergio_onbeat
@sergio_onbeat SERGIO^**ONBEAT VEX

fanks I did that Now

44 weeks 17 hours ago
MaddyCrossie
@MaddyCrossie Maddy Loves Bonnie

I'm having the same trouble because it isn't letting me post photos as my profile pic on Twitter

13 weeks 11 hours ago
super_chie
@super_chie helenjoycapalad

why is it i upload 1 picture and when it uploaded already the picture become so many !!!

1 year 2 weeks ago
MaddyCrossie
@MaddyCrossie Maddy Loves Bonnie

Where about is that on a iPod @ vinciazee

13 weeks 11 hours ago
Mdumadlopha
@Mdumadlopha Mdu Madlopha

Hi how do u download apicture on Twitter.

7 weeks 6 days ago
MariandaMurray
@MariandaMurray marianda murray

i still dnt get it?

2 years 1 day ago
Gp1962Gp
@Gp1962Gp Gian

1 year 35 weeks ago
OlaFilipek1
@OlaFilipek1 Ola Filipek

but the photos show up as a link!!
is that what is should do?

1 year 12 weeks ago
cjgrrl
@cjgrrl Tara Danard

OKAY, just figured it out...again. To anyone trying to post a pic, not a tweet with a pic attached but a picture on their profile where it says on the left side pictures and videos....you need to get TWITPIC, which is an app or whatever, join, and download and it will be on your personal twitter profile.
Argh, hope that helps cuz it helped me lol.
cheers peeps.

29 weeks 16 hours ago
KareAnderson
@KareAnderson Kare Anderson

Finally @Cjgrrl i get the answer from you after reading this long string -- thank you!!

9 weeks 3 days ago
HoneygurlJ
@HoneygurlJ JUanita

ummmm hi i dont get it 2

1 year 42 weeks ago
Maiya_Bestfrann
@Maiya_Bestfrann Dalen Tyga Mickle

its invisible next too the little add your location button on the right of it
TO GET THERE GO TO WHERE U WOULD NORMALLY POST A TWEET

1 year 40 weeks ago
ElmereCampbell
@ElmereCampbell Elmere Campbell

thanks for this.

1 year 40 weeks ago
bayleigh_smith
@bayleigh_smith bailster

weekend play!!

1 year 40 weeks ago
SMOCSA
@SMOCSA SMOCSA UGANDA

Sono lieto di informarvi che SMOCSA orfanotrofio casa è in costruzione. Almeno circa 100 bambini orfani e abbandonati avranno una casa decente in cui soggiornare. Io posto le foto in modo della costruzione al più presto. Hanno bisogno di una casa per avere speranza per il futuro.

1 year 39 weeks ago
shakirurihanna
@shakirurihanna kareem shakiru alao

pls help me.i can't put pic

1 year 37 weeks ago
Isaacume1
@Isaacume1 Isaac ume

please help me
am still finding it so hard to upload

1 year 36 weeks ago
Gp1962Gp
@Gp1962Gp Gian

1 year 35 weeks ago
Gp1962Gp
@Gp1962Gp Gian

1 year 35 weeks ago
KatieMarieB1991
@KatieMarieB1991 Katie Bayliss

Hey i go to the icon and double click my image it says "you did not select a image" i go again and try it by click open and it still says "you did not select an image" any ideas? Very frustrated :/

1 year 35 weeks ago
sexychicady
@sexychicady leah

Did the icon you pressed on look lick a fether x

1 year 15 weeks ago
TheSingingHorse
@TheSingingHorse Mallory Koonin

This reply is very late, but I had the same problem. Apparently, the extension file was odd. It was "tif", not for example, "jpeg" or "gif". Perhaps that's the problem for you as well. Even if you have fixed it already, I figure it's a good idea to post this possible fix for the next person with the same problem!

1 year 1 day ago
O2W1
@O2W1 O2W

C:\Documents and Settings\U309271\My Documents\My Pictures

1 year 35 weeks ago
j22gray
@j22gray Justin Gray

how do i add a pic? to make as my default picture

1 year 34 weeks ago
naz_blur
@naz_blur Muhammad Nazrin

which box???

1 year 33 weeks ago
laur10goingon16
@laur10goingon16 Lauren Marie

doing this from my kindle. ... using Google pix yah I don't know how

1 year 33 weeks ago
laur10goingon16
@laur10goingon16 Lauren Marie

I will go on the computer and try

1 year 33 weeks ago
ealexander468
@ealexander468 Miss JJsweet

will go and c again

1 year 32 weeks ago
ashleendayrit
@ashleendayrit Ash∞

I hate the new change button now! My pic has been removed automatically without knowing why. and when I tried to select a pic of mine,it shows up and said: You Dont select a pic. wtf! what should I do? and the most big problem now is,I don't have my pic and my followers thought that Im a spammer so they unfollowed me! HELP ME PLEASE! :'(

1 year 28 weeks ago
RaphaelTERSOO
@RaphaelTERSOO RAPHAEL.T.REX

Wad up pals

1 year 19 weeks ago
sexychicady
@sexychicady leah

It looks Locke a fether in the right hand corner

1 year 15 weeks ago
sexychicady
@sexychicady leah

How do u get a profile pics on twitter

1 year 15 weeks ago
BrianTetley
@BrianTetley RealBrianTetley

/

1 year 12 weeks ago
mrdunlow
@mrdunlow Josh

hello ladies, im a 28 yr old country boy who loves to hunt,fish,take walks out in the woods, i like muddin,ridge riding and all that fun stuff.Very down to earch n layed back.Easy to get along with and looking for that special lady.I do know how to treat a lady btw.Just looking for a mature woman.I dont want a girl i want a woman. josh.elkins@aol.com / facebook.com/mr.elkins, or mrdunlow on twitter, thank you

hope to hear from miss right soon

Josh

1 year 11 weeks ago
RalphIvan2
@RalphIvan2 Ralph Ivan Austria

gus afternoon

1 year 10 weeks ago
amosruto
@amosruto Amos Ruto
1 year 10 weeks ago
Juls555
@Juls555 Juliss alba

I can't find the OCONS to post photos on my twitter message. I want to post my grandmother 101 birthday. Please help me, been looking for the ICONS on the left side with not look. thanks

1 year 6 weeks ago
lsoftball16
@lsoftball16 mickey L

hey guys i just wanna tell you that you are beautiful the way your eyes light up and your smile can make the whole world smile you are beautiful babe embrace every moment you have because you never know what you have until you lose it <3

1 year 5 weeks ago
twalt2015
@twalt2015 Tim Smith

thanks. it helped me.. very easy and I am PC dumb lol

1 year 2 weeks ago
imani28011
@imani28011 imani2801

To add pictures on twitter you simply click on the blue feather/ button to compose a tweet at the top, than you click on the camera icon at the bottom, and you choose pics from your computer to add.

47 weeks 5 days ago