want to show tweets from multiple username in my site.. how can we do that. Everytime user opens my home page i want to show them tweets from mulitple acocunts i have a list of those accounts

adroit0072000

i want to show tweets from multiple user on my home page who are registered with my site. i want to show them my home page

2 years 24 weeks ago

Replies

AppQuickie
@AppQuickie Quickie

Look into streaming API, you can follow upto 5000 users! My suggestion would be to randomly select users during certain intervals and follow them using streaming API, saving the results on a local database, then deliver those results to the home page using that database.

2 years 24 weeks ago
SerdarOsmanOnur
@SerdarOsmanOnur Serdar Osman Onur

You want to use site streams. https://dev.twitter.com/docs/streaming-api

2 years 24 weeks ago
SerdarOsmanOnur
@SerdarOsmanOnur Serdar Osman Onur

I have posted a reply but it is waiting for moderation. You will probably be seeing it in a couple of hours.

2 years 24 weeks ago
episod
@episod Taylor Singletary

Personally, I'd just use a list widget for this purpose. First, build a Twitter list of the users you want to display tweets for on your site. Then point the lists widget at that list and embed it in your site: https://twitter.com/about/resources/widgets/widget_list

2 years 24 weeks ago
coTechnica
@coTechnica coTechnica

Hi episod, I've followed the steps given by you. It returns tweets but from only one member.

What to do? Please help me.

Thanks!

2 years 4 weeks ago
LISC_HQ
@LISC_HQ LISC

hmm.. I thought the list widget allowed you to customize background colors and such. Was this option removed?

1 year 27 weeks ago
iamSaraTyler
@iamSaraTyler Sara Tyler

Let's hope the spelling is better on your site...'mulitple acocunts'

1 year 5 weeks ago
Thames1234
@Thames1234 Thames

I want to get the tweets from various people to my twitter account
to be displayed on my widget..is that possible??

29 weeks 1 day ago
harshalzz
@harshalzz harshal

I have created a list in my twitter account and created a widget the problem i m facing is it shows tweet's all from my listed accounts except my own tweets . I mean how to add myself or to show my own tweets in the list i created.

22 weeks 4 days ago