All of my recent images have disappeared. Only 7 remain. I was nowhere near 100 images and the tweets that contained pics were not deleted.

SecretCloud
@SecretCloud Secret Cloud

I read that you can have up to 100 recent images. I am nowhere near that & all of my pictures recently disappeared from the "recent images".

It now only shows 7 pictures when there should be around double that.

As you can see at my twitter profile: www.twitter.com/secretcloud

There are only 7 pictures appearing.

What happened to all of the others? The tweets were not deleted.

For example, these following links are other pictures that were in my images but have disappeared for no apparent reason from my images:

https://twitter.com/#!/SecretCloud/status/145680762149142528/photo/1

https://twitter.com/#!/SecretCloud/status/138771602111344641/photo/1

https://twitter.com/#!/SecretCloud/status/135115084103036928/photo/1

Etc. Etc. There are many more than that. So what is the situation? Why are these no longer appearing in my images on my twitter when clearly the tweets with the picture uploads still exist and I am nowhere near 100 images?

Any help would be appreciated.

1 year 49 weeks ago

Replies

episod
@episod Taylor Singletary

Sorry, we can't help with account issues here. You want to reach out to @support.

How do I get support for my account, the Twitter website, or Twitter for my mobile device?

The Twitter Help Center is the ideal location for getting support with your Twitter account, the Twitter website, or Twitter for your mobile device. If you have feature requests, ideas, or complaints about the Twitter service, you should direct them via DM to @support or use the forms available to you on the Help Center. We can't help with general product support issues on dev.twitter.com.

1 year 49 weeks ago
deneshadean
@deneshadean Denesha

same with mine. my images will not show up on twitter in the gallery. i had more pictures then that and im trying to contact @support now.

1 year 45 weeks ago
Henry_Chia_YG
@Henry_Chia_YG HENRY (๑•́ ₃•̀๑)

same too :(

1 year 22 weeks ago
SVO_WolfGang
@SVO_WolfGang Mr. Johnson

Same with mines, I don't have no pictures at all.

1 year 43 weeks ago
MaryelaMalik
@MaryelaMalik Marielle Bernardo

Me,too. The very first photo I tweeted last July 2011 was lost. I didn't delete it. I read somewhere that there is a 100 display limit of images, but mine haven't even reached 40 yet ;(

1 year 40 weeks ago
Love_Denise18
@Love_Denise18 Qiaushie Denise

i know mine too, i can't see it from july 21 & all the pictures before that

1 year 12 weeks ago
Paaphod
@Paaphod +cCRAYON.

me too.. We should be able to view all our photos. I usually can't find my old photos. It's so bad... that I have to find it from my many tweets....

1 year 30 weeks ago
LyLyAmane
@LyLyAmane LyLy;

I' ve the same problem, can you help me? :(

1 year 28 weeks ago
iamforeversaved
@iamforeversaved Trizian Keanah

I can't find my pictures too. :(

1 year 24 weeks ago
mortisia79
@mortisia79 eleni エレニ

same problem here !i had not many fotos in my twitter.10 or 15.i could see only 6-7 till now ,whensuddenly new problem came up.recent images function in my profile is vanished.i have sent several messages and tweets to @support.no luck.

1 year 22 weeks ago
Henry_Chia_YG
@Henry_Chia_YG HENRY (๑•́ ₃•̀๑)

same problem , wht happen ya ? can i get back my old photo ? :'(

1 year 22 weeks ago
Y0UNGDEEZY2
@Y0UNGDEEZY2 R O M A N

I just had 52 images then I check back and now I only have 32?!!

1 year 21 weeks ago
KasiaMahone
@KasiaMahone Kasia Mahone

I have the same issue! I have no recent images on my account at all :( There wasn't many of them but I want them back. When I upload new images it still doesn't come up on recent images. Please help me!!

1 year 18 weeks ago
wandainparis
@wandainparis Wanda SanMiguel

pictures wont show???

1 year 17 weeks ago
JAYCUTSS
@JAYCUTSS JAY CUTSS

only few of my pics show how come ???

1 year 17 weeks ago
krava_i_vo
@krava_i_vo Draško

When i open my profile page I don't have box with pictures at all. https://twitter.com/krava_i_vo
Can any1 help?

1 year 17 weeks ago
episod
@episod Taylor Singletary

Sorry, we can't help with account issues here. You want to reach out to @support through support.twitter.com -- Keep in mind that if your images were hosted with Instagram, they will no longer display on Twitter. This article on an external site may help you understand why that is: http://mashable.com/2012/12/05/instagram-ceo-apologizes-twitter/

How do I get support for my account, the Twitter website, or Twitter for my mobile device?

The Twitter Help Center is the ideal location for getting support with your Twitter account, the Twitter website, or Twitter for your mobile device. If you have feature requests, ideas, or complaints about the Twitter service, you should direct them via DM to @support or use the forms available to you on the Help Center. We can't help with general product support issues on dev.twitter.com.

1 year 17 weeks ago
Kennyyu088
@Kennyyu088 Pllum Gashi

wtf is going on with this

1 year 14 weeks ago
2kiSeri7
@2kiSeri7

wheres my stuff.

39 weeks 3 days ago