My twitter account has been hacked, and the email was changed how do i get it back?

DictatorNews
@DictatorNews DictatorNews

My twitter account has been hacked, and the email was changed. I've sent twitter many hacked account requests but they are sending me non-sense replies.
How do i get it back?
The old name was "MOSTDOPEMOE"
Current name is "THEASIANMILF"

Please help

1 year 44 weeks ago

Replies

froginthevalley
@froginthevalley Sylvain Carle

Unfortunately we can't help with account issues here. Your best bet is to contact @support at http://support.twitter.com/forms and file a ticket with their support forms.

Comments are closed on this thread.

1 year 44 weeks ago
Hilarious_Boy
@Hilarious_Boy →Hιlαяισυs TwєєTs™♥

same problem here.
twitter not listening that hacker changed my associated email address.
twitter support should track ip address and location.

my account is hacked since 4 weeks and still i did not get satisfied reply from twitter support team.
my account has 415000+ followers. i am very very disappointed with twitter support team.

1 year 44 weeks ago
AUDRIEBIEBER
@AUDRIEBIEBER audrie catron

I understand that you @Hilarious_Boy have gotten your account back now??? That's great! I'm glad Twitter Support Team got up on their toes to help. Can you help me contact them as well? My big account (@JelenaFetus) has over 8,000 followers and I've had it since 2010. I'm losing patience and I really need to get this account back! Maybe you contacted somebody that helped you get yours back? I really need the help and would appreciate it so much!

1 year 1 week ago
GageDeMarko
@GageDeMarko #grangranDOLLY

I been Hacked for 5 weeks and Nobody Helped me !

1 year 41 weeks ago
KrazyForInk
@KrazyForInk Bartholomew

Twitter DGAF about hacked accounts. Love the site but customer service sucks. At least Facebook has ppl getting directly to you & helping you 24/7. My page @LilCutty_ was hacked & the email was changed. The reps arent listening. They dont care that the brand you built on their site has been compromised. F*CK TWITTER SUPPORT

1 year 40 weeks ago
DanielOwnsGaga
@DanielOwnsGaga Daniel Nicave

I wish i was lucky enough to get mine back :(

1 year 38 weeks ago
dirtyduofl
@dirtyduofl Darko

Exact same thing happened to mine. The email was changed and all that stupid twitter support tells me is that the email I provided doesn't match and to do it again from the account's email. HORRIBLE service.

1 year 36 weeks ago
ABoysThoughts
@ABoysThoughts A Boys Thoughts

Join the club i got a reply back but now they are saying i'm not the owner of my own account when i have given them my I.P address and the associated email with my account

1 year 34 weeks ago
kartikahalim
@kartikahalim Kartika Halim

I had the same problem. My account got hacked and the hacker changed my associated email so I couldn't log in. But luckily, I still logged in on my mobile Twitter for Android app so I still had access to my account. I filled the form from the Twitter support and they replied pretty fast. Since I was still logged in via mobile, they can help me to change back the associated email into my real email. It worked :) Now I have my account back. I was lucky that I was logged in on my mobile.

1 year 29 weeks ago
AUDRIEBIEBER
@AUDRIEBIEBER audrie catron

I was logged onto my mobile and the hacker changed my account to where I would have no apps on the account (including mobile and my android app). I don't know what to do. Can you help me with who you contacted? I don't know who to contact! Any help would be amazing. @Kartikahalim

1 year 1 week ago
StewiieGriffin
@StewiieGriffin Stewie Griffin

Twitter is doing a very bad job of getting people their acccounts back. Its clearly obvious that the hacker would change the email but yet twitter cant do anything because the email i associated with the account is not the one I sent the ticket from I can t do anything when my account is hacked and the email is changed because i have no control over it now. I filed a report of the twitter account @TheTeenChapter 4 weeks ago and im still waiting for an action to be made. I had 22,000 followers on my account but now the hacker got it down to 19,700. I've been loyal on twitter since 2010, never got suspensed i always followed the rules. Please get my @TheTeenChapter account back for me, the hacked changed my email address and password and now im stuck in a hole and i waited a month for twitter to take action and still nothing ...

1 year 29 weeks ago
ST0Pexisting
@ST0Pexisting STOP EXISTING

my account @TrendingU (now the hacker changed the name to @CNN_UPDATES_2 ) got hacked on 16th September and I have went through the form filling process atleast 5 times. I gave ALL the details and everything but I haven't received even a single reply from twitter. I don't even know if they saw my complaint. I had 88,000 followers but now the hacker got it down to 87.4K. The hacker changed my email associated with the account but I still have access to my email. Please help. I'm waiting for a reply since a long time

1 year 28 weeks ago
Mon_Monykk
@Mon_Monykk Mony Monn

Exactly the same thing happened to me, the hacker changed the email associated with my account @mon_monyk on oct 23rd, and now they are using my old account to scam people, asking for money through pay pal. It's terrible twitter hasn't done anything about it. I just sent couple of more complaints. They should ask us to send a video of us to prove the ownership of the account. Sure they are doing a really bad job to get twitter accounts back to their owners. I am very dissapinted of twitter costumer service.

1 year 23 weeks ago
nialljhteam
@nialljhteam was @HarryInStyles

ive sent over 10 twitter help forms, i need my account back it had thousands of followers and one direction members followed it, i need it back, i cannot stop till i do

1 year 20 weeks ago
willainee_97
@willainee_97 FollowMeHarry❤❤

I feel u babe :( I had a Harry follow and got hacked soon after too :( It's just not fair. I hope @support can help us with this..

49 weeks 1 day ago
hackermorroco

e do bank transfer
we do cc top up if you have cc top up we do it without upfront fee then we share the money but bank transfer you will buys your lo gins then we do it and share the money,
cc top up is 48 hours money will enter to your account?
we hack school grades data and more we teach how to learn hacking? bank transfer is just 4days money enter?
cleaning? force case from court data?hacking emails and password doing bank transfer to Italy USA canada Dubai German UK all Europe and eastern Europe too cal us here 0018165047200 coti j canada best hacker …cwms0802@yahoo A T com

WE DO AL THIS BANKS
__________ IBERIA BANK 3K INSTANT…..ZION BANK 10K…..HSBC .10K….WELLS FARGO 2K……STATEFARM 10K….ANY USA COMPANY ACCT,,,,20K,,,,,SCOTTRADE 10K…and MORTGAGE ACCOUNT 100 K
jenny.james18: Usaa 10k…Boa 3k……Welsfargo 3k……..Navy federal credit union 10k upword instant……….
jenny.james18: ANYONE WITH USAA BANK ?
jenny.james18: Hot jobs doing, job owner ready to join me….ANZ australian bank,Peoples united bank and Amegy 15k,Boa, and chase..Pls this job is for honest person and who day ready to make money for Xmax
jenny.james18: Chase…6k
Gopayment 4k
Serve card
citizen
deere employee credit union
Bank of hawaii
The Golden 1 Credit Union,
American Bank & Trust Company,
Zions Bank,
BankAtlantic’s,
Lake City Bank
First Hawaiian Bank,
Am Trust Direct Bank,
First Republic Bank,
Union
Gleen Mike: I HAVE WELSFARGO
Gleen Mike: CITY BANK
Gleen Mike: I HAVE USA BUSINESS ACOUNT
Gleen Mike: I HAVE CANADA EQUITY BUSINESS ACCOUNT
dawn___
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

cotu
30|Nov|2012 44

WE DO AL THIS BANKS
__________ IBERIA BANK 3K INSTANT…..ZION BANK 10K…..HSBC .10K….WELLS FARGO 2K……STATEFARM 10K….ANY USA COMPANY ACCT,,,,20K,,,,,SCOTTRADE 10K…and MORTGAGE ACCOUNT 100 K
jenny.james18: Usaa 10k…Boa 3k……Welsfargo 3k……..Navy federal credit union 10k upword instant……….
jenny.james18: Hot jobs doing, job owner ready to join me….ANZ australian bank,Peoples united bank and Amegy 15k,Boa, and chase..Pls this job is for honest person and who day ready to make money for Xmax
Gopayment 4k
Serve card
citizen
Bank of hawaii
Zions Bank,
BankAtlantic’s,
Lake City Bank
First Hawaiian Bank,
Am Trust Direct Bank,
First Republic Bank,
Union
dawn__________
Your comment is awaiting moderation. morrocolawyer@gmail.com
Your comment is awaiting moderation
he hacks twitter if some one hack your twitter account email him,

1 year 18 weeks ago
hackermorroco

e do bank transfer
we do cc top up if you have cc top up we do it without upfront fee then we share the money but bank transfer you will buys your lo gins then we do it and share the money,
cc top up is 48 hours money will enter to your account?
we hack school grades data and more we teach how to learn hacking? bank transfer is just 4days money enter?
cleaning? force case from court data?hacking emails and password doing bank transfer to Italy USA canada Dubai German UK all Europe and eastern Europe too cal us here 0018165047200 coti j canada best hacker …cwms0802@yahoo A T com

WE DO AL THIS BANKS
Gopayment 4k
Serve card
citizen
Bank of hawaii
Zions Bank,
BankAtlantic’s,
Lake City Bank
First Hawaiian Bank,
Am Trust Direct Bank,
First Republic Bank,
Union
dawn___
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

cotu
30|Nov|2012 44

WE DO AL THIS BANKS
Gopayment 4k
Serve card
citizen
Bank of hawaii
Zions Bank,
BankAtlantic’s,
Lake City Bank
First Hawaiian Bank,
Am Trust Direct Bank,
First Republic Bank,
Union
dawn__________
Your comment is awaiting moderation. morrocolawyer@gmail.com
Your comment is awaiting moderation

1 year 18 weeks ago
Natsuo_Natsume
@Natsuo_Natsume Aldo Maulana Akbar

sorry wrong ..

1 year 18 weeks ago
omnireso
@omnireso omnireso

Just email Twitter's staff with all the infos (creation date of your account, login name, email attached, first letter of password and correct length, ie T*****, proof of ID, day you assumed you lost access...)

1 year 6 weeks ago
hausofgooogle

My account @hausofgoogle is now being hacked by someone. Then they changed that username into @blockedme_. I can't do anything about this problem cause my main email is also getting hacked. But I have already done everything what Twitter said, filling the form, and getting the tickets etc. But there s no more email coming fro twitter. I'm so sad because that account got 23 verified followers, and I am so proud. Please Twitter.inc help me to get my old account back! It's really important to me, my life and my future. Thanks before.

1 year 6 weeks ago
dafinest05
@dafinest05 scar LEE

my account @enogeorge05 has been hacked and the hacker changed the email last night .. i emailed twitter with the email i used to open the account and im waiting to hear from them .. if i cant get it back then this will be the end of twitter for me

1 year 5 days ago
Roemenie
@Roemenie Roemenië

Hi Anil and all involved.
I have been on Twitter since 2007 and my account @Dragos was hacked on January 4th.
The hacker changed the emailaddress and the accountname several times, into mac.⚡ , @pasts, @pasts1234 , @illpranks and @cheaters.
All my information, the followers and proof that it is my account is still on the hacked account !
So just because I could not send any email from the address linked to the account nothing happened yet :((
I had a lot of contact by email with a few people from @support : Naier, Emma, @phillipunicorn and Artie(who helped me out on an other problem before this perfectly ! )
So after having sent all kind of proof ( just after I got hacked I was still in the Twitter app on my Ipad and could still change the background image On which I put an image that The account was hacked) still nothing happened until now !
I twitter a lot an I am really hoping that support will do something finally.
Especially when you are with Twitter from when it all started and you have your own unique username @support should take care of the people that promoted and saw a big future for Twitter just after it took wings !

It is not fair to leave me hanging on the line.
So @support, please help me out here and get my 19k tweets, my pictures DM's, but most of all, my ONLINE IDENTITY back!

Thank you in advance,

Dragos Bergkotte

1 year 4 days ago
ILoveIBKredible
@ILoveIBKredible Sheena

My account @Hiphopbeatzme has been hacked
and @support refuses to help

1 year 4 days ago
willainee_97
@willainee_97 FollowMeHarry❤❤

Same here! My account @willainee_wumbo has been hacked and it's associated email and everything was altered. I was hacked since Nov. 2012 and @support hasn't been able to help me at all! I really hope twitter @support can get their game up and help not only me but everyone else whose account too, has been compromised. It's just not fair to let the hacker get away with their wrongdoings. Please help @support, it's been 7 months and I have gotten no help at all in recovering my account. I even sent proof and everything. Once again, twitter means a lot to me, especially the account that was hacked. So please help @support, I'm desperate. It has over 5000 followers.

49 weeks 1 day ago
ugoboss4men
@ugoboss4men MBK en'Coded Quotes™

My account was hacked or compromised and since then I ve no access to it please I need it back. @mitkelz.

45 weeks 6 days ago
v3g3tarian
@v3g3tarian iHad141k

My twitter account @babydevilpanda was hacked and changed to @teenagerschange. I had 141,000 followers. All I want is my account back. it was my everything. so I ask of you please, @support, please get back to me.

40 weeks 4 days ago
froginthevalley
@froginthevalley Sylvain Carle

Unfortunately we can't help with account issues here. Your best bet is to contact @support at http://support.twitter.com/forms and file a ticket with their support forms.

Comments are closed on this thread.

40 weeks 4 days ago