My website has been marked as spam and blocked from my tweets

chelle2788
@chelle2788 Chelle

Hi, my website http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ has been blocked from letting me tweet the link but I have checked with the google safety page
thing and it says it's fine. So, now I can not tweet my link under a hashtag I use because it does not show up, even though we all post our links, with some people doing it more often than I do. How do I get it unblocked so I can tweet the link again?

1 year 42 weeks ago

Replies

episod
@episod Taylor Singletary

Are you getting an error when you're attempting to tweet from that URL? I see a few tweets to that domain recently tweeted.

1 year 42 weeks ago
chelle2788
@chelle2788 Chelle

No, I'm not getting an error, I've just noticed that when I tweet the link with the hashtag '#bbloggers' it doesn't show up under the hashtag :/

1 year 42 weeks ago
episod

Search doesn't index all tweets, so there can be tweets that just don't surface in search:

Why are the Tweets I'm looking for not in Twitter Search, the Search API, or Search widgets?

Twitter's search is optimized to serve relevant tweets to end-users in response to direct, non-recurring queries such as #hashtags, URLs, domains, and keywords. The Search API (which also powers Twitter's search widget) is an interface to this search engine. Our search service is not meant to be an exhaustive archive of public tweets and not all tweets are indexed or returned. Some results are refined to better combat spam and increase relevance. Due to capacity constraints, the index currently only covers about a week's worth of tweets.

The user timeline API is the definitive source of tweets by a specific author. For a collection of recent Tweets by more than one user, consider creating a Twitter List and leveraging the list timeline. The Streaming API is often the best-fit choice when seeking completeness.

If the tweets you're looking for aren't available in search and you think they should be, consult this support topic for further instructions to contact @Support.

1 year 42 weeks ago
chelle2788
@chelle2788 Chelle

So does that mean other people are seeing it or not? It just suddenly stopped showing up and I've asked a few people to check for me who have told me that they can't see it either.
Is there a away to change it so that mine show up?

It ONLY happens when I put the link to my blog in the tweet. Which is why I think it's the link that is causing the problem.

This would make tweeting pointless if people aren't the tweets we make..

1 year 42 weeks ago
chelle2788
@chelle2788 Chelle

I'm also not using the 'search' feature on it's own.. I'm looking at any results which come up for the #bbloggers hashtag..

1 year 42 weeks ago
RaisingMy5Sons
@RaisingMy5Sons Raising My 5 Sons

I am having a similar problem. My website has been marked as spam and when someone tweets the link to my site they get an error message that my site is spam or phishing. I have done the google check and my site is fine. I have filed 4-5 different tickets with Twitter and can not seem to get my problem fixed. What do I do? (http://raisingmy5sons.com)

Thanks!

1 year 42 weeks ago
episod

Try emailing siteabuse@twitter.com with info on your domain if you haven't already.

1 year 42 weeks ago
theamazine
@theamazine Amazine

Hello,

We are also having a similar problem. Our website URL can not be posted into a tweet as it comes up with a warning message stating it is spam. Google check is also fine. We have emailed 'Support' and 'siteabuse' numerous times to no avail. Has anyone got any feedback how we can get back up and running on twitter?

Thank you!

Octavia

1 year 41 weeks ago
skpoli
@skpoli SDAP

There's no doubt that many sites are being omitted from results within our hashtag. This creates a serious problem as many of these tweets are critical to people receiving and having access to information and if Twitter isn't posting them it's a serious flaw of the worst type in not indexing tweets of central players in the environment related to the hashtag.

1 year 20 weeks ago
FreeEduAid
@FreeEduAid SchoolandUniversity

but it does not shows in my hashtags feeds!!! any particular reason for this????

1 year 18 weeks ago
mishatenenbaum
@mishatenenbaum Misha Tenenbaum

My site has been blocked too. Multiple tickets sent in. No response. Twitter, what's going on here? (www.EditStock.com)

9 weeks 5 days ago
verkaim
@verkaim BEHIND THE VEIL ZINE

My site also has been blocked as spam, although is a webzine and I can post my articles on facebook and myspace...
This is my site's address
http://www.behindtheveil.hostingsiteforfree.com/

2 weeks 5 days ago