Twitter cards make it possible for you to attach media experiences to Tweets that link to your content.
Explore how the Twitter Platform can enhance your mobile application.
Select the best button for you, whether you want to distribute content, communicate with your followers, or discuss a topic using a #hashtag.
Platform terms of service and guidelines for use.
- Developer Rules of the Road
- Display Requirements
- Rules of the Road Summary
- Geo Guidelines
- Broadcast Guidelines
Embeddable timelines make it possible to display public timelines on your website with a single line of code.
Embedded Tweets allows websites to generate copy and paste-able HTML markup to render a Tweet on any website.
The REST API provides simple interfaces for most Twitter functionality.
- Manage & create your applications
- Comprehensive Resource Documentation
- What's new in API v1.1
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Using the Twitter Search API and GET search/tweets
- Rate Limiting & Limits
- Error Codes & Responses
- Explore the API with Tools & Consoles
- Working with Timelines
- Recently updated documentation
The Streaming API is a family of powerful real-time APIs for Tweets and other social events.