See Twitter Libraries for libraries compatible with API v1.1 These libraries were made for a now deprecated version of the API and will not likely function after March 2012.
A list of Twitter REST API v1-capable libraries. Feel free to send us a tweet @twitterapi if you think we're missing a good one. Note there's also an index of OAuth libraries provided by the OAuth site.
- Tweetr by Sandro Duccesschi – an AS3 Twitter API library
- MonkehTweet Twitter API by @coldfumonkeh
- Erlang-OAuth by Tim Fletcher – an OAuth implementation
- Spring.NET Social extension for Twitter by SpringSource – A Spring.NET Social extension with connection support and an API binding for Twitter.
- DotNetOpenAuth by Andrew Arnott – an OpenID, OAuth and InfoCard library
- Hammock by Daniel Crena – an HTTP API client supporting OAuth authentication.
- LINQ to Twitter by Joe Mayo – a LINQ provider for the Twitter API
- OAuth-Dot-Net by Chris – an OAuth library for clients and providers
- TweetSharp by Daniel Crenna & Jason Diller – a Twitter API library built with Hammock
- Twitterizer by DigitallyBorn – a Twitter API library (requires .NET > 3.5)
- TwitterVB by Duane Roelands – a VB.NET Twitter API library
Objective-C / Cocoa
- Net::Twitter by Marc Mims – Perl interface to Twitter.
- Oauth-php by Corollarium Technologies – an OAuth library for clients and providers
- Services_Twitter (PEAR) by Joe Stump, David Jean Louis and Bill Shupp – a Twitter API library
- TmhOAuth by Matt Harris – an OAuth library (supports file uploading)
- TwitterOAuth by Abraham Williams – a Twitter API library
- Twitter async by Jaisen Mathai – a wrapper for Twitter OAuth API (provides asynchronous calls)
- Tweepy by @applepie – a Twitter API library
- Python Oauth2 by Brian Rosner – an OAuth library
- Python Twitter by DeWitt Clinton – a Python wrapper for the Twitter API (cf also Oauth Python Twitter2)
- Twitty Twister by Dustin Sallings – a twisted client for Twitter API library
- Twython by Ryan McGrath – a Python wrapper for the Twitter API
- Grackle by Hayes Davis – a lightweight Ruby wrapper for Twitter REST and Search APIs
- Twitter maintained by @sferik – a Ruby wrapper for Twitter REST and Search APIs
- Twitter4R – a community-supported Ruby wrapper for Twitter REST.
- OAuth-Ruby – an OAuth gem for clients and providers
- Twitter_oauth by Richard Taylor – an OAuth library for Twitter
- DataBinder Dispatch – an HTTP service library with OAuth
Inclusion in the Twitter Libraries is not an endorsement or recommendation of those organizations by Twitter. In addition, such inclusion is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those organizations endorse or have any affiliation with Twitter.