TWTRMoPubNativeAdContainerView Class Reference
- The ad view rendered using MoPub. This class is not intended for public use other than to configure
- color options. Colors can be configured by setting the theme and further customized by tweaking
- the individual color options. *
- You may use UIAppearance proxy objects to style certain aspects of the
the ad view to match your application’s design.
// Setting a theme
- [TWTRMoPubNativeAdContainerView appearance].theme = TWTRNativeAdThemeDark; *
- // Overriding colors of certain properties
- [TWTRMoPubNativeAdContainerView appearance].primaryTextColor = [UIColor yellowColor]; *
- @note You can’t change the theme through an appearance proxy after the
- view has already been added to the view hierarchy.
Background color of the ad within the container. Defaults to #FFFFFF.
@property (nonatomic) UIColor *adBackgroundColor
Background color of this ad container view. Defaults to #F5F8FA.
@property (nonatomic) UIColor *backgroundColor
Background color of buttons. Defaults to #174791.
@property (nonatomic) UIColor *buttonBackgroundColor
Primary text color used within the ad cell including the underlying ad. Defaults to #292F33.
@property (nonatomic) UIColor *primaryTextColor