Twitter Kit is our iOS and Android SDK for displaying Tweets, authorizing Twitter users, and working with the Twitter API. It makes it easy to pull engaging Twitter content automatically into your apps.
- Easy to use, interactive components for displaying Tweets and timelines in your app.
- Display standalone Tweets in native views, pull in collections, lists, profile and search content dynamically.
- Tools for composing Tweets, enabling users to share your content on Twitter.
- Automatic handling of API access for displaying content.
- Components for authorizing users; easily log in using the Twitter accounts already on your phone. Request email addresses to accelerate your user registration flows.
- Full-featured tools for accessing the Twitter REST API.
- Monetize your app using Twitter content and MoPub integration.
Twitter Kit is available for iOS and Android. Read more and find installation instructions in their respective documentation pages: