As you build with Twitter, the following resources will help you to create a safe and delightful experience for our mutual users.
In addition to the resources above, we’ve collected some other useful articles from around the web.
- Using API v1.1 with the SignPost library for Scala or Java
- Streaming data from Twitter
- Using Twitter API with LIFT, Scala, and Twitter4J
- Tweeting with Node.js
- Littlest Twitter Term Counter (there ever ever was). @isaach’s command-line one-liner for effectively counting interesting Tweets from the Streaming API.
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis Using Python and nltk by Laurent Luce
- Tweet Buttons for Blogger
- Visualizing the Twitter Social Graph: getting the data
- Python, Twitter statistics and the 2012 French presidential election
- Understanding the Reaction to Amazon Prime Air (Or: Tapping Twitter’s Firehose for Fun and Profit with pandas) by @ptwobrussell